Sky Dust Collection – Glitter 3-in-1 Powder
Deep blue holo with purple flares reminiscent of the night sky.
- Developed with award-winning nail artists and inspired by natural displays of light and energy.
- Formulated with a high volume of multi-colored holographic glitter.
- Use to add a pop of glitter to your nail art designs.
- Easy and complete coverage over the nail for high-intensity bling.
- Maintains thin natural looking nail.
- Size: 1.5oz
- Prep the nails - cut, file, buffer.
- If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
- Dip the acrylic brush in your monomer and remove excess liquid from the brush. Make sure to get a good amount since you will be picking up a large bead.
- Pick up a good amount of bead with your acrylic brush and wait for it to polymerize.
- Place the bead a hairline away from the cuticles. Then, carefully brush the bead downwards to cover the nail.
- Wait for the nail to dry. Then, file and shape the nail to your desire.
- Apply Gel Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply cuticle oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
- After preparing the nails, apply Dip Bond to all 10 nails and allow them to dry.
- Working on one nail at a time, apply Dip Base and immediately dip the nail into Perfect Match 3in1 Color Powder of your choice. Dip at a 45-degree angle while gently rolling finger side to side for 5 seconds. Brush or tap off excess powder.
- Repeat Dip Base and Powder application 2 times on each nail for additional coverage and to add strength.
- Apply Dip Activator to all 10 nails and let dry.
- File, shape, and buff nails. Use a nail brush to remove excess dust.
- Spray and wipe nails with Perfect Match Gel Cleanser and Nail Prep Solution and let dry.
- Apply Dip Activator to all 10 nails and let dry. Brush on a thin layer of Dip Top Coat, making certain to cover the entire nail. Be sure to cap the free-edge for a complete seal. Allow to air dry completely to a matte-like finish.
- Apply a 2nd layer of Dip Top Coat to all 10 nails to maximize shine. Allow to air dry for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Finish with Cuticle Oil.
Please note: Colors on the website were designed to come as close to the true color of the polish as possible. Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact color match. These colors are made to be a representation of the true color.