DND Trio Matching Powder & Polishes
This Trio set comes with Dip Powder, Gel Polish and Lacquer. Gel Polish is the bottle where you cannot see the color and that needs an LED light to dry properly. The lacquer and dip powder does not require LED light and can be air dried.
- DND powder can be used as dip and acrylic
- Dap & Dip Powder Size: 2oz powder
- DND Gel & Polish: 0.5oz each
How to Apply Gel Polish
- Prep the nails- cut, file & buffer
- Apply Gel Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds
- Apply color of choice and cure for 60 seconds
- Repeat step 3 if another coat is needed
- Apply Gel Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds
- Apply cuticle oil and massage around cuticles
How to Apply as Dip:
- Prep your nail with Bonder to dehydrate the nail.
- Apply Base Gel and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
- Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
- Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
- File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
- For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply Top Gel.
- Apply cuticle oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
How to Apply as Acrylic:
- Prep your nails with primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
- If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
- Dip the acrylic brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
- Dap your brush into the color dip/dap powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
- Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
- Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Gel Coat.
PLEASE NOTE: We strive to make our digital color swatches as accurate as possible to the actual product color but due to different monitor settings and electronic devices colors may differ slightly.