GiGi Nourishing Aloe Hard Wax Beads are visually stunning formulas that deliver a superior application with minimal discomfort; inspired by their top performing waxes and infused with nourishing Aloe Essential Oil.
- This gentle hard wax is designed for full body and face waxing
- Ideal for sensitive skin
How to Use:
PREP & HEAT:
- Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and into GiGi warmer for melting.
- Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low.
- Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.
READY TO WAX!
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Apply a few drops of Pre Epilation Oil to area being epilated.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
- Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
- Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE: