Kiara Sky All-In-One Powder
- Kiara Sky All-in-One Collection features over 100 multi-functional powders that can be used as dip powder, acrylic, 3D designs, sugar effects, and more, all in one jar!
- Provides a strong, smooth, and long-lasting nail enhancement.
- Available in matching Gel Polish & Lacquer
- Product Type: Cream
- Size: 2 oz
How to Apply All-In-One as Dip:
- Prep the nails- cut, file & buffer.
- Apply Bond to all of the nails.
- Apply Base to 3/4ths of the nail. Make sure to apply a thin, even layer. Then, dip the nail in a 45 degree angle into the All-in-One Natural Dip Powder and brush off any excess powder.
- Apply Base again, just a hairline away from the cuticles and immediately dip the nail into the color powder at a 45 degree angle. Repeat this step to each nail one at a time because the Base will quickly dry.
- Apply Base once again and apply it to the entire nail then dip in color powder. repeat this step to each nail.
- Apply Base to the entire nail once again, grab your All-in-One Clear Powder and gently pour it over the nail, allowing the excess powder to fall into the Kiara Sky Recycling System.
- Apply Seal Protect to the nails. This will help the nails properly dry.
- File, shape and buff. Then, wipe down the nails with a little bit of alcohol.
- Apply Seal Protect once more. Rub this into the nail using a lint-free wipe to remove any excess Seal Protect during this step.
- Apply Dip Top Coat and let it dry. When it's dry, apply another thin layer of the Dip Top Coat and allow it to dry for 2 minutes.
- Apply Nourish Oil to the cuticles and massage it in.
How to Apply All-In-One as Acrylic:
- Prep your nails with primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
- If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
- Dip the acrylic brush into your Kiara Sky monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
- Dap your brush into the color acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
- Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
- Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Gel Top Coat.
Made in the USA
PLEASE NOTE: We strive to make our digital color swatches as accurate as possible to the actual product color but due to different monitor settings and electronic devices colors may differ slightly.