Kiara Sky All-in-One Trio
This Trio set comes with All-in-One Powder, Gel Polish and Lacquer. The Gel Polish is the bottle where you cannot see the color and it requires a LED light to dry properly. The All-in-One Powder and Lacquer does not require a LED light to dry, it can be air dried.
- Innovative new formula with versatility and consistency in mind.
- Features over 100 multi-functional powders that can be used as dip powder, acrylic, 3D designs, sugar effects, and more, all in one jar!
- This highly pigmented and smooth formula is easy to work with and provides a strong, smooth, and long-lasting nail enhancement.
- Powder Size: 2oz
- Gel & Polish Size: 0.5oz
How to Apply Gel Polish:
- Prep the nails- cut, file & buffer
- Apply Gel Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds
- Apply color of choice and cure for 60 seconds
- Repeat step 3 for another coat.
- Apply Gel Top Coat or Non-wipe Gel Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds
- Apply cuticle oil and massage around the cuticles
How to Apply as Dip Powder:
- Prep the nails- cut, file & buffer.
- Apply Bond to all of the nails.
- Apply Base to 3/4ths of the nail. Make sure to apply a thin, even layer. Then, dip the nail in a 45 degree angle into the Natural Dip Powder and brush off any excess powder.
- Apply Base again, just a hairline away from the cuticles and immediately dip the nail into the color powder at a 45 degree angle. Repeat this step to each nail one at a time because the Base will quickly dry.
- Apply Base once again and apply it to the entire nail then dip in color powder. repeat this step to each nail.
- Apply Base to the entire nail once again, grab your Clear Powder and gently pour it over the nail, allowing the excess powder to fall into the Kiara Sky Recycling System.
- Apply Seal Protect to the nails. This will help the nails properly dry.
- File, shape and buff. Then, wipe down the nails with a little bit of alcohol.
- Apply Seal Protect once more. Rub this into the nail using a lint-free wipe to remove any excess Seal Protect during this step.
- Apply Dip Top Coat and let it dry. When it's dry, apply another thin layer of the Dip Top Coat and allow it to dry for 2 minutes.
- Apply Nourish Oil to the cuticles and massage it in.
How to Apply as Acrylic Powder (1 Bead Method):
- Prep the nails - cut, file, buffer.
- If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
- Dip the acrylic brush in your monomer and remove excess liquid from the brush. Make sure to get a good amount since you will be picking up a large bead.
- Pick up a good amount of bead with your acrylic brush and wait for it to polymerize.
- Place the bead a hairline away from the cuticles. Then, carefully brush the bead downwards to cover the nail.
- Wait for the nail to dry. Then, file and shape the nail to your desire.
- Apply Non-Wipe Gel Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply cuticle oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
Made in the USA
PLEASE NOTE: We strive to make our digital color swatches as accurate as possible to the actual product color but due to different monitor settings and electronic devices colors may differ slightly.