Kiara Sky Trio
This Trio set comes with Dip Powder, Gel Polish and Lacquer. Gel Polish is the bottle where you cannot see the color and that needs an LED light to dry properly. The lacquer and dip powder does not require LED light and can be air dried.
- Highly pigmented - no harsh chemicals - easy to soak off
- Over 200 colors - long-lasting wear - high-gloss finish - easy to soak off
- Bottles Sizes: 0.5oz
- Powder Size: 1oz
How to Apply Gel Polish
- Prep the nails- cut, file & buffer
- Apply Gel Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds
- Apply color of choice and cure for 60 seconds
- Repeat step 3 for another coat.
- Apply Gel Top Coat or Non-wipe Gel Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds
- Apply cuticle oil and massage around the cuticles
How to Apply Dip Powder:
- Prep the nails- cut, file & buffer.
- Apply Step #1 Bond to the entire nail
- Apply Step #2 Base to 3/4ths of the nail. Make sure to apply a thin, even layer. Then, dip the nail in a 45 degree angle into the Natural Dip Powder and brush off any excess powder.
- Apply Step #2 Base again, just a hairline away from the cuticles and immediately dip the nail into the color powder at a 45 degree angle.
- Apply base once again and apply it to the entire nail then dip in color powder.
- Apply base to the entire nail once again, grab your Clear powder and gently pour it over the nail, allowing the excess powder to fall into the Kiara Sky Recycling System.
- Apply Seal Protect. This will help the nail properly dry.
- File, shape and buff. Then, wipe down the nails with a little bit of alcohol.
- Apply Seal Protect once more. Rub this into the nail using a lint-free wipe to remove any excess Seal Protect during this step.
- 9. Apply dip top coat and let it dry. When it's dry, apply another thin layer of the dip top coat and allow it to dry for 2 minutes.
- 10. Apply Nourish Oil to the cuticles and massage it in.
Made in the USA
PLEASE NOTE: We strive to make our digital color swatches as accurate as possible to the actual product color but due to different monitor settings and electronic devices colors may differ slightly.