Perfect Match Mood Powder - 025 Deep Sea
Watch your nail color change magically before your eyes! This Perfect Match Mood Powder is temperature-activated and dramatically transforms color depending on whether you’re feeling cold or hot.
Perfect Match 3in1 Powder combines the durability of a gel polish, the strength of acrylic nails, and the ease of application of a lacquer to create stronger, longer nails with maximum shine.
- Features 72 different mood colors
- Easy application, quick soak off
- Available in matching Gel Polish & Lacquer
- Can be used as dip or acrylic
- Size: 1.5oz
How to Apply Gel Polish
- Prep the nails- cut, file & buffer
- Apply Gel Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds
- Apply color of choice and cure for 60 seconds
- Repeat step 3 for another coat.
- Apply Gel Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds
- Apply cuticle oil and massage around cuticle
- After preparing the nails, apply Perfect Match Prime Bond to all 10 nails and allow them to dry.
- Working on one nail at a time, apply dipping base and immediately dip nail into Perfect Match 3in1 Color Powder of your choice. Dip at a 45-degree angle while gently rolling finger side to side for 5 seconds. Brush or tap off excess powder.
- Repeat DIP Base and Color Powder application 2 times on each nail for additional coverage and to add strength.
- Apply Dip Activator to all 10 nails and let dry.
- File, shape, and buff nails. Use a nail brush to remove excess dust.
- Apply DIP Activator to all 10 nails and let dry. Brush on a thin layer of DIP Top Coat, making certain to cover the entire nail. Be sure to cap the free-edge for a complete seal. Allow to air dry completely to a matte-like finish.
- Apply a 2nd layer of DIP Top Coat to all 10 nails to maximize shine. Allow to air dry for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Finish with Cuticle Oil.
- Prep the nails - cut, file, buffer.
- If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
- Dip the acrylic brush in your monomer and remove excess liquid from the brush. Make sure to get a good amount since you will be picking up a large bead.
- Pick up a good amount of bead with your acrylic brush and wait for it to polymerize.
- Place the bead a hairline away from the cuticles. Then, carefully brush the bead downwards to cover the nail.
- Wait for the nail to dry. Then, file and shape the nail to your desire.
- Apply Gel Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply cuticle oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
PLEASE NOTE: We strive to make our digital color swatches as accurate as possible to the actual product color but due to different monitor settings and electronic devices colors may differ slightly.